How do I get the Pro Pedals to work?

M15A Guest

Hello,

Just a quick question for all people out there using the CH Products Pro Pedals Gameport version: How do I get these to work??

I downloaded the drivers, plugged in the pedals to the gameport and added the hardware in the 'game controllers' panel in the configuration screen in Windows XP.

All goes well, the CH Pro Pedals show up with the status 'OK', but when I try to callibrate, there is no reaction from the pedals whatsoever.

They just don's work at all!!

Help wanted!!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

CH Pro Pedals(Gameport) is not supported by Windows XP, you need the USB version.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

CH Pro Pedals(Gameport) is not supported by Windows XP, you need the USB version.

Oops! Looks like you gotta a problem MISA.

M15A Guest

VegasFlyer wrote:

CRJCapt wrote:

Oops! Looks like you gotta a problem MISA.

Thanks, but it IS both compatible and supported by windows XP. Both the FlightSim Yoke PC and the Pro Pedals gameport versions are supported and compatible. There is no technical support from CH, maybe that's what you mean.

But I found the problem anyway, I had to connect the auxport to the joystickport in stand-alone mode. Had to read the manual before I posted, sorry! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Glad you got it sorted out, happy flying.

M15A Guest

CRJCapt wrote:

Glad you got it sorted out, happy flying.

Thanks mate! 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Group Wave 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...