FSX features movable jetways, but they don't service my aircraft when I park by them. Is there a command to make them connect? I can't find any reference to it in my game instructions. Thanks for any adivice. If it doesn't work it doesn't work. (I have the European edition.)
1 Answers
Here is a tutorial.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/38/how-to-use-jetways-pushback-in-fsx/
Download this and print it out, it has all the keyboard commands.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain