My MSFS PC Build

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Hey guys, 
I wanted to share with you a computer I put together for around £1,100 euros. I wanted something well balanced and although I am not expecting top results I think the combination of what I have will fair me well for the next few years with some minor upgrades.

Intel i5 9600K 3.7ghz (4.6ghz overclocked 6 core)
RTX 2060 Super 8GB 
1TB SSD
32GB HyperX 1600Mhz

Really looking forward to the release next month and putting my money on the Deluxe edition

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Montgomery Bonner Guest

Bought a new laptop last February in anticipation of this game.  ASUS ROG Strix III - Intel I-7, (Wanted the I-9 but not released in the USA) RTX 2070, 512SSD, 32GB System Ram DDR4, think this will run it just fine.  Unrelated question, should I uninstall FSX before I run 2020?  I think I will the day before, and I will also delete all the directories too.  I will not save any created flights, since the file structure from FSX will be different.  I get to recreate all those over again, that will be fun.
I don't think my Virtivia C-117 will work, but here is to hoping.  

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...