recurrent fails downloading New Zealand Complete Photorealis

Pro Member Trainee
Gunboy3 Trainee

For the 4th time I'mhaving problems downloading this scenery package.  This time it all downloaded as a zip file of 210.16 GB although the stated file size on the page for this says it is less.  Now a new problem; the zip failed to complete the expansion.  Presently copying the file to my external 4TB G Tech HDD and expanding the file.  I hope it works, I'm about to give up on this fiasco...
Anyone have any clue as to what is wrong, or any suggestions from experience about a fix for this problem?  Thanks in advance!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Use a download manager or change browsers.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Gunboy3 Trainee

Radarman, thank you for the info on download manager aps, I've got Free Download Manager for Mac now, and the difference is like night versus day.
 "Is pice of pie, easy as cake!" (From a movie I once saw; that liine & its' delivery had me ROFL)  Thanks again, Radarman, you rock!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad it worked out so well for you.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
davidfeetham Trainee

Gunboy3, I would be interested to know if your NZ download has any missing scenery tiles, specifically (but not exclusively) in the Milford Sound area ? See my post in the X-Plane 11 forum from June 28th. Thanks
Regards David

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...