For the 4th time I'mhaving problems downloading this scenery package. This time it all downloaded as a zip file of 210.16 GB although the stated file size on the page for this says it is less. Now a new problem; the zip failed to complete the expansion. Presently copying the file to my external 4TB G Tech HDD and expanding the file. I hope it works, I'm about to give up on this fiasco...
Anyone have any clue as to what is wrong, or any suggestions from experience about a fix for this problem? Thanks in advance!
4 Answers
Use a download manager or change browsers.

Radarman, thank you for the info on download manager aps, I've got Free Download Manager for Mac now, and the difference is like night versus day.
"Is pice of pie, easy as cake!" (From a movie I once saw; that liine & its' delivery had me ROFL) Thanks again, Radarman, you rock!
Glad it worked out so well for you.

Gunboy3, I would be interested to know if your NZ download has any missing scenery tiles, specifically (but not exclusively) in the Milford Sound area ? See my post in the X-Plane 11 forum from June 28th. Thanks
Regards David
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
X-Plane — recently answered
X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →X-PlaneWhich A380 add-ons are available for X-Plane 11 and 12?Compare Airbus A380 add-ons for X-Plane 11 and 12, including FlightFactor, Peters Aircraft and…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12?Use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12: choose the right add-on, request the vehicle, follow it…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do you use the yaw damper in X-Plane 12 aircraft?Learn how to use the X-Plane 12 yaw damper, bind its controls, choose the right engagement…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain