any advice on this concorde problem?

ollie farmer Guest

Don’t know if I did a bad download or installed incorrectly. I’m running Flight Simulator X Gold on windows 7.Any help would be appreciated.
1.   Logbook does not reflect Concorde time.  
3.   When ending a flight session the Concord has a lengthy delay and displays the opening screen in the bottom right corner with blanked out images.  Eventually a sign off menu is displayed and an error message comes up. 

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What exactly does the message say.

Radar

ollie farmer Guest

A Fatal error occured
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:                        APPCRASH  Application Name:                             fsx.exe  Application Version:                           10.0.61637.0  Application Timestamp:                     46fadb14  Fault Module Name:                          fsui.dll  Fault Module Version:                        10.0.61637.0  Fault Module Timestamp:                  46fadb59  Exception Code:                                  c0000005  Exception Offset:                                00062e1e  OS Version:                                          6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3  Locale ID:                                             1033 Additional information about the problem:  LCID:                                                     1033 Read our privacy statement online:  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
ollie farmer Guest

Thanks Radarman, As I followed the trail I couldn't get a satisfactory result. First it said the update was no longer available & I should install a MS office update. In looking over details regarding the MS office update I wasn't comfortable digging that deep into my computer to resolve this problem.  I did confirm that the listed update (2889929 oct 2014) was not installed. Guess I'll just live with this defect.  Strange this problem only happens to the concorde. Appreciate your great support and efforts to get me answers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Smart move.
If it only happens to one aircraft live with it.
It's happened to me and I've done the same thing rather than take the chance of screwing up everything.
All software has minor bugs.

Radar

ollie farmer Guest

Yes, concorde is only plane with this defect. It's a huge data file so something may have happened with the transfer. Still able to enjoy the experience of watching the flights unfold as the flight operations are good in the sim. Thanks again for your help.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...