I am very interested in using FreeMeshX 2.o in my FSX Steam

CAPTCHA Guest

Due to the extensive bad comments I see on your site and outragiously long DL time (12 Days?) at 45KBS to download What other programs will I need to use this scenery enhancment? Your video showing how t install can hardly be seen (too small) and has no audio on my system?  Would love to join your site as a member but up to now you leave too many quetions unanswered. Pls tell me I am wrong and why! Thanking you in advance for a responce. Rudy from AZ

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's essentially a global scenery upgrade that improves the terrain beneath you as you fly.  This is not photoreal scenery that contains textures as such, it is the terrain detailing that brings mountains, hills, and valleys to life. Quote
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/24690/fsx-freemeshx-global-terrain-mesh-scenery-20/
Use a download manager (found free on the net).
That should help you download the full mesh.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...