X-Plane 11/10 Orthophoto Scenery: Arizona

Pro Member Trainee
mpease Trainee

I downloaded the X-Plane Ortho Scenary: Arizona but when I extract the file contents to the directory (as per your instructions), I get multiple error messages relating to jpg files. Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error... I have tried multiple times to no avail. The first file in question is 266_12432_USA_216. If I elect to skip then the list just gets longer and longer. All similar jpg files. Please assist, thanks

X-Plane 11.50 Win 10 Home x64 i9 9900K 3.6GHz 32GB DDR4 960GB SSD GeForce RTX 2080Ti 11GB

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...