Hi everyone,
I successfully downloaded and flew the Grand Canyon scenery. It is awesome! Now I downloaded San Francisco, but am having issues. I had previously installed zzz_hd_global_scenery4 and added the San Francisco coordinates. At the time I also installed KSFO - San Francisco V2. They seem to be interfering with z_ortho_CA_San_Francisco_HD. I moved KSFP - San Francisco V2 out of the Custom Scenery folder, but then I didn't see any buildings or the Golden Gate Bridge. Should I also move out zzz-hd_global_scenery4, or are these one and the same?
Thanks in advance.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
X-Plane — recently answered
X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →X-PlaneWhich A380 add-ons are available for X-Plane 11 and 12?Compare Airbus A380 add-ons for X-Plane 11 and 12, including FlightFactor, Peters Aircraft and…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12?Use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12: choose the right add-on, request the vehicle, follow it…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do you use the yaw damper in X-Plane 12 aircraft?Learn how to use the X-Plane 12 yaw damper, bind its controls, choose the right engagement…Read answer →
Trainee