PMDG 747 Advanced Operations Tutorial

Hello everyone!
I've found this great download from Avsim. It's a tutorial flight from Frankfurt to San Francisco and it seems quite realistic...my congrats to the guy who did it.But I'm having a little problem. In the tutorial, they say that you won´t be using the ATC from flight simulator, and I don´t know how to make the ATC from this add-on to work.
Can anyone help me?
All the best
DC

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm sure someone would be more than happy to, if you give them a link to the download.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

I´m sorry I didn´t post a link...
but I'm surprised to have no ansewrs at all to my question!
No one has ever done this flight?
Regards

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Most of the members create their own flights, many around the world (two right now) and quite a few belong to or have their own VA's.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

As far as I can tell, PMDG doesn't have it's own ATC functions. The tutorial simply says that you wouldn't be using ATC at all. Here's a link to your file.
➡ PMDG 747 Tutorial

Ok, thank you very much.
Good luck in creating your own files.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...