Can't decide on which simulation platform to use next ?

reCAPTCHA Guest

Hi,
I have been using FSX for the last 13 years. As you can imagine everything I have upgraded has been based around this platform from all the add-on software to the hardware  flight panels. I have recently upgraded my computer as the old one is sputtering. Here are the specs:
AMD Ryzen 6-Core 12Thread 5600X
32GB of DDR-4 3600MHz RAM
1 TB Solid State Hard Drive at1800MB/s
AMD X-570 Motherboard with PCI Express 4.0
Nvidia RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6
I want to install MSFS 2020 but have read that it will not support my current hardware. I have no experience with X Plane. Is it worth it to reinstall the FSX platform, or just move on to MSFS 2020 ?

Sincerely,
Brian R.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...