I joined Fly Away when I dicovered the excellent tutorials. I want to learn the basics of navigation, etc. I am having a problem finding the tutorials. I feel very stupid and need some guidance. Thanks.
1 Answers
Well, I am back and surprised that there is not a single response to my question related to tutorials. Maybe I asked the wrong way, but I paid a significant amount of money to be a subscriber here. Some response was certainly expected.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee