SimOn Solution hardware

Pro Member Trainee
35TAWD Trainee

Anyone using SimOnSolution Desktop 737 sim MCP/OHD/TQ/Pedals?
I have one on order - looking for any feedback for installation/use.

35T

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
35TAWD Trainee

All right, it appears no one has any feedback on installation or issues.

Is there any interest in documenting the process for installation/configuration?

Pro Member Trainee
35TAWD Trainee

The MCP, OHD, Yoke all work flawlessly.  The TQ is a CFY sourced unit.  The software is installed, and all is functional with the exception of while in auto-throttle, where the throttle handle movements do not mimic the software for engines/throttle positions.  Instead of smooth and sychronized application of the throttle up or throttle down, I get random throttle handle movements that are not related to throttle use in the P3D software... ie. No demand for Throttle Up or Down, yet I get throttle movement.  TCP connection or UDP connection makes no difference in the configuration, and I have calibrated regularly.

Thoughts?

Disgruntled Guest

Have contacted SimonSolution countless times and always receive a reply promising to fix issue, but they never follow up.  LED reads "Speed Break" instead of "Speed Brake" in two locations on the 737 desktop simulator.  Expert engineering?  Quality Assurance?  I even sent the company pictures of this major production error.  Received response that new LEDS with installation instructions would be sent ASAP.  Months have gone by with nothing!  No support!  Good luck!

Pro Member Trainee
35TAWD Trainee

Hey Disgruntled,
Send me a PM.  I'd be interested in comparing issues/experiences.
I'm still actively working with them to solve the problem.

Dave

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...