Simon Topmann's a310 panel

crosscheck9 Guest

I decided to try out Simon Topmann's a310 panel (which has a patch) but I seem to have encountered a problem. At the gate, I went through start-up as required, but when was done, I found out that I couldn't activate the FD, my AP wasn't turning on, and my radios were offline. I think this is because of avionics, but I couldn't find an Avionics switch, despite the fact that this is a very advanced panel. I tried assigning an Avionics key to the controls, but it didn't make a difference. If anyone has this panel, please let me know how you got them working.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
crosscheck9 Guest

Well - I've made progress but not much. I changed the key assigment, and it turned out that my problem was related to Avionics, but now I encountered a second problem. I cannot engage the autopilot, and I can't alter the speed in the speed selector place 😕 - The area in there is blank. Any ideas as to how I can fix this? After this is done, I beleive it will be the end of my problems with the a310

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Where did you get the panel from, I'll download it later and try it out 😉

crosscheck9 Guest

Go to avsim > Search Simon Topmann a310 in the FS2004 Panels section> You should see the panel and a patch for it - Download both -

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...