I decided to try out Simon Topmann's a310 panel (which has a patch) but I seem to have encountered a problem. At the gate, I went through start-up as required, but when was done, I found out that I couldn't activate the FD, my AP wasn't turning on, and my radios were offline. I think this is because of avionics, but I couldn't find an Avionics switch, despite the fact that this is a very advanced panel. I tried assigning an Avionics key to the controls, but it didn't make a difference. If anyone has this panel, please let me know how you got them working.
3 Answers
Well - I've made progress but not much. I changed the key assigment, and it turned out that my problem was related to Avionics, but now I encountered a second problem. I cannot engage the autopilot, and I can't alter the speed in the speed selector place 😕 - The area in there is blank. Any ideas as to how I can fix this? After this is done, I beleive it will be the end of my problems with the a310
Where did you get the panel from, I'll download it later and try it out 😉
Go to avsim > Search Simon Topmann a310 in the FS2004 Panels section> You should see the panel and a patch for it - Download both -
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain