Supported Languages?

Roy Miller Guest

Hi,
I have managed to find out that MSFS 2020 is supported by 8 different languages.
I really need to find out if all of the languages are available in every installation, or, if each installation is country/language specific.
I am an Englishman living in Poland and I don't want to buy a 'Polish' sim if you cannot select a different language.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Roy.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hi Roy,

Great question! I understand your concern about the language options in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (MSFS 2020). Fortunately, I have some good news for you. The MSFS 2020 installation includes all of the supported languages, which means that it is not country or language-specific.

To change the language, simply follow these steps after you've installed the simulator:

1. Launch MSFS 2020.
  2. On the main menu, click on the Options tab.
  3. Navigate to the General settings menu.
  4. Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section.
  5. Find the Language option and click on the dropdown menu.
  6. Select your preferred language (English, in your case) from the list.
  7. Click on Apply & Save.

Please note that you might need to restart the simulator for the changes to take effect fully. If you purchase MSFS 2020 in Poland, you'll still have access to the English language option, along with the other supported languages.

I hope this helps! Enjoy your time flying in the virtual skies!

Safe landings.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...