Hi Guys
I have recently upgraded to mfs 2020 and i need to upgrade my graphics card. I am currently using a NVIDIA 1050 and i am getting a fair amout of stuttering. What would be the best option for a new graphics card?
I was looking at the AMD for 4K: XFX AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT RAW but i find the whole issue very confusing. Thanks in advance for your replies.
Mark
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →