Can't install Logitech's panels and instraments into P3Dv5.2

Logitech's panels and instruments work fine in P3D v4.5( No 1 SIM).  My No. 2 SIM P3D v5.2 panels and instruments do not work.  Logitech's responses:...it works, we are working on, reinstal, etc. 

One suggested on the Web that I modify one of Logitech's files. That did not work either, although I did not fully understand his procedure.  In my defense, people have a bad habbit of leaving out critical parts for me to fill in the blanks. I'm not a computer wiz. This is my brother's computer who recently passed away.
Can you help?
Pat

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Johan991 Guest

In p3d v4 I start SaiFlightSim.exe myself when the plane is loading. May be that works too for v5? I made an picto on dashboerd with a link to SaiFlightSim.exe. You may verify SaiFlightSim precence in the taskmanager. Sometimes I have then to reconnect the panels with the USB connectors. Hope it works for you too.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...