Looking for info on suggested total setup to run FSX ??

Pro Member Trainee
sterk03 Trainee

I am currently running FSX on my Dell8910 Win 10 16GB ram Intel I76700cpu@3.40GHZ Nvidia GTX 750.

This was not purchased for a gaming computer but its old not used sitting around so I installed FSX just to start flying the sym.  Now I want to get more serious about it!  My main complaint about this setup is your flying into say KMIA and your looking for the airport from a distance I think you should see the airport or runway lights seems you have to get ontop of it to realize its KMIA. You see the pixelization of the airport but certainly not clear, when you ontop of the runway landing then it clears up?  I'm new to FSX so maybe this is the best it gets.
Now I have not tired to trick it or do the best setup numbers so maybe that is all it is.  I want to buy a new setup just for FSX and possibly FS2020. So what is the trick to get the visual to look like a real picture and not a pixel glob??? Processor,RAM,Monitor with card, Nvidia card,or probably all the above.  If someone could tell me a setup what they have like Dell, Alien, HP  or a setup of all items first without any TWEAKING I would appreciate it..
I can look online forever but if I don't know what one thing makes the beat graphics and what I'm lacking its a mute point.  Thanks First looking just to run the FSX and then those on MS2020 what do I really need to run that proogram.  Thanks Sterk03

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...