Bottom part of my screen is blank

Pro Member Trainee
DubbStyle Trainee

It's like the resolution is off or something. I checked the resolution and it is right. I checked everything. It all started after I downloaded and installed some aircraft. It started with the YF-23A Blackwidow. Now it seems my settings are the same in every plane. The bottom part of my screen is bank.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Uninstall the aircraft that you just installed.
Only load one at a time so that if a problem arises you can narrow it down to the last add-on.
If that doesn't work, post a screenshot so we can see.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
DubbStyle Trainee

Suddenly, it works. No adjustments made. However, I will install that plane.

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

You using virtual cockpit or 2d? What could have happened is you were in the 2d cockpit view and you turned off the instrument panel... if it happens again hit Shift+1.

Pro Member Trainee
DubbStyle Trainee

When it was happening, shift+f1 did not work. In fact, it would open up the 2D panel, but I hate the 2D panel. But when you went back to virtual cockpit, the part of the screen that was blank had the remnants of the 2D cockpit. But none of the switches would work. Even when you right clicked the screen with your mouse and that pop-up window appears, it too would remain at the bottom of the screen non-functional. But the problem is gone, and I uninstalled that aircraft.

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Weird... Good thing it fixed itself 😀

I get you with hating the 2d panel, i only use it when switches in the VC are too awkward to click.

Pro Member Trainee
DubbStyle Trainee

Me2. Ctrl+1 usually works in most planes, unless IFR panel is available, then I have to do some clicking.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...