How to install Quicksilver MX to MSFS?

Pro Member Trainee
Topkick95 Trainee

I downloaded the Quicksilver MX, but I have no idea how to upload it to MSFS, any help would be great.
Thank you

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello!

I'm glad to hear you've downloaded the Quicksilver MX and are eager to get it up and running in Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS). I'd be more than happy to guide you through the installation process. The following steps should help you get your new aircraft installed in MSFS:

1. First, locate the downloaded Quicksilver MX package, which should be in a compressed format, like a .zip or .rar file. You'll need to extract the contents using a file archiver program such as 7-Zip or WinRAR.
  2. After extracting the files, you should see a folder containing the Quicksilver MX files. This folder is commonly referred to as the aircraft's root folder. Ensure that the folder structure is correct, with subfolders like "SimObjects," "Model," "Panel," and so on.
  3. Now, you need to move the extracted Quicksilver MX folder to your MSFS Community folder. The Community folder is where the simulator looks for add-ons, including aircraft. Depending on your MSFS installation, the Community folder's location may vary, but a common path is:

C:\Users[YourUsername]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_[RandomCharacters]\LocalCache\Packages\Community

Keep in mind that your specific path may be different. To find your Community folder, you can also check the in-game Content Manager or search for it in your file explorer.

4. Copy the entire Quicksilver MX folder (the aircraft's root folder) and paste it into the Community folder.
  5. Finally, start or restart MSFS. The Quicksilver MX should now be available in your aircraft selection menu.

Please follow these steps, and you should have your Quicksilver MX installed and ready for your next flight in no time. If you run into any issues or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Enjoy your flights with the Quicksilver MX!

Happy flying!

Rodolfo_luna94 Guest

Where can I download Quicksilver MX for MSFS?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...