Tips for Buying MSFS

Paco Jimenez Guest

Thank you.  Well Good afternoon: I would like to know how to download the intermediate version of MSFS step by step. Well, I must have entered a pirate page and I was lucky that the bank returned my money, but not before demonstrating that I had followed the steps that were indicated to me, but the executable never appeared. Thank you so much.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello there,

Good to have you onboard in this incredible journey of flight simulation! I'm glad to see you're eager to dive into Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS). To ensure you have the smoothest experience possible, let me share some insights and step-by-step instructions for you to acquire the intermediate version of MSFS in a safe and reliable way.

Firstly, I'd like to commend you on your due diligence in noticing and reporting the fraudulent website. When purchasing software, it's imperative to stick to authorized vendors to avoid compromising personal and financial information. For MSFS, the authentic distributors are Microsoft Store and Steam.

To clarify, the "intermediate" version of MSFS you're referring to is likely the 'Standard Edition', which falls between the 'Deluxe Edition' and the 'Premium Deluxe Edition' in terms of content.

Now, let's dive into the process.

Microsoft Store Procedure:

1. Step One: Visit the official Microsoft Store website. Make sure the URL is correct - it should start with "https://www.microsoft.com/".
  2. Step Two: Use the search bar on the top right corner and input 'Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition'. Hit Enter.
  3. Step Three: Click on the official MSFS Standard Edition listing.
  4. Step Four: You'll see a 'Buy' button. Click on it.
  5. Step Five: Log in to your Microsoft account. If you don't have one, you'll need to create it.
  6. Step Six: Complete the transaction following the on-screen prompts.

Steam Procedure:

1. Step One: Visit the official Steam store website. Again, make sure the URL is right – "https://store.steampowered.com/".
  2. Step Two: Search for 'Microsoft Flight Simulator' using the search bar.
  3. Step Three: Choose the MSFS Standard Edition from the search results.
  4. Step Four: Click on 'Add to Cart'.
  5. Step Five: Log in to your Steam account or create a new one if necessary.
  6. Step Six: Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the transaction.

After purchasing the game through either platform, you'll receive instructions on how to download and install the software. Be patient during this process as the MSFS is a hefty program and may take a while to download and install, depending on your internet speed and system performance.

Always remember to keep your system requirements (CPU, GPU, memory, etc.) in check before making the purchase. MSFS is a demanding simulator and requires a decent setup to run smoothly.

I hope these instructions will help you to safely and effectively purchase MSFS. Welcome to the skies and happy flying! If you need more guidance or have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...