Selected livery tail number being ignord in X-Plane 12

Pro Member Trainee
SgtDave Trainee

I'm flying an Aerobask-LegacyRG which comes with several different liveries, each having a unique tailnumber. The default seems to be orange trip with tailnumber N335AJ; I like the blue trim with TN N8448J. No matter what I've tried, ATC, LittleNavMap, etc. use the default N335AJ and not my selected livery. I've tried global text replace of the tailnumbers in all files where N335AJ is found to no avail. I've not received feedback from the Aerobask folks. Any suggestions about how to have my selected livery recognized, especially in ATC?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
SgtDave Trainee

Sorry, wrong forum; finally figured out how to post in X-Plane

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...