I'm flying an Aerobask-LegacyRG which comes with several different liveries, each having a unique tailnumber. The default seems to be orange trip with tailnumber N335AJ; I like the blue trim with TN N8448J. No matter what I've tried, ATC, LittleNavMap, etc. use the default N335AJ and not my selected livery. I've tried global text replace of the tailnumbers in all files where N335AJ is found to no avail. I've not received feedback from the Aerobask folks. Any suggestions about how to have my selected livery recognized, especially in ATC?
1 Answers
Sorry, wrong forum; finally figured out how to post in X-Plane
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
MSFS — recently answered
MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download Boeing 777-200ER liveries in MSFS 2024?Find Boeing 777-200ER liveries for MSFS 2024, match the exact aircraft add-on, install them on…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024?Find compatible C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024, install them on PC, and fix missing or broken…Read answer →
Trainee