Hello I am a small developer on MSFS2020 my free mods are already present at FSTO! is what I could paratager at you? and how to do it! in advance Thank you
my mods at FSTO
https://fr.flightsim.to/profile/laserjet34
3 Answers
I meant sharing mods
Hi Pascal,
It's Ian from Fly Away Simulation here.
I noticed your post here:
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/42984/share-mods/
Please confirm you would like to list your mods in our file library? I gather from the message you would like us to list them in our MSFS section here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/msfs/
Please confirm and I will get somebody right on it.
All the best,
Ian
Hello and thank you for your answers! Yes, I'd love to share my mods with you! Sincerely Pascal
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
MSFS — recently answered
MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download Boeing 777-200ER liveries in MSFS 2024?Find Boeing 777-200ER liveries for MSFS 2024, match the exact aircraft add-on, install them on…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024?Find compatible C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024, install them on PC, and fix missing or broken…Read answer →
Chief Captain