How do I remove aircraft ?

Pro Member Trainee
paulavny Trainee

Is deleting an aircraft is the same but reversing of down -load?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The same, there's a chance that you could leave some gauges or effects but that can't harm anything unless you've had a error message about them.
Just delete the folder.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
paulavny Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

The same, there's a chance that you could leave some gauges or effects but that can't harm anything unless you've had a error message about them.
Just delete the folder.

Radar

THANK YOU.
Paul

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

But make sure you don't delete any default aircraft....this causes problems I believe

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

paulavny wrote:

Why do you want to delete aircraft?

Pro Member Trainee
paulavny Trainee

mypilot wrote:

paulavny wrote:

Why do you want to delete aircraft?

I'm new here,and maybe I'm not downloading correctly-some aircraft are perfect : everything is in and working and some are missing something, either the landing gear or the sound or the cockpit interior, so, I take them out from my hard-drive.
Couple of authors told me that their creation was not complete.
Thanks
Paul

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Oh. I was just curious. 😳

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...