I sent email last month to cancel my pro subscription because i only want one month pro service... but nobody answer and now you charge me again a month.
Support ticket #618683 was sent last month, cancel my subscription right now scammers, i already sent a dispute with my bank and sent details to police.
2 Answers
Thank you for your message, and our sincere apologies for the issues you were having with the support system and response times.
I can confirm we do have an issue with the support system at the moment, which is causing some support requests to become “stuck” in the system.
I will look into what happened here.
Could you contact me via email ian.stephens@flyawaysimulation.com with your Subscription ID and I will look into this for you right away.
I am also going to pass on a message to have the payments refunded for any payments taken after you issued your cancellation request.
Already sent yesterday
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
MSFS — recently answered
MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download Boeing 777-200ER liveries in MSFS 2024?Find Boeing 777-200ER liveries for MSFS 2024, match the exact aircraft add-on, install them on…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024?Find compatible C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024, install them on PC, and fix missing or broken…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain