Please cancel my account. No more billing paypal just go away
1 Answers
Hi Bryce,
Did you contact support directly? I know we had some issues recently with the ticketing system.
If you can simply reply to this post with your Subscription ID (starts "I-XXXX") then I can cancel it manually right away for you.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
MSFS — recently answered
MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download Boeing 777-200ER liveries in MSFS 2024?Find Boeing 777-200ER liveries for MSFS 2024, match the exact aircraft add-on, install them on…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024?Find compatible C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024, install them on PC, and fix missing or broken…Read answer →
Chief Captain