Similar question to what I posted in the MSFS Scenery Q&A: Is anyone interested in building an accurate rendition of Port Canaveral, Florida? There is not an accurate rendition available from FS2004, FSX, MSFS2020, MSFS2024; NONE. If I knew how to convert a Google Earth view into a scenery file I would "fix" it myself. It is the busiest cruise ship port in the USA, and third in the world.
Current Cruise Lines using Port Canaveral are: Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Disney, MSC, Princess, Celebrity, Victory Casino, and Norwegian. There are 8 Cruise Terminals, though I have only counted 6 Cruise ships in Port at the same time on occassion.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee