The panels need a major overhaul. Come on microsoft! Boeing is right down the street in Seattle.
These a terrible and I hate to go searching on the net to find a panel that has the stuff I want. For example, apu, electrical system, etc. They have the means to get this done.
The enviroment is fine with me. It would be nice is bad weather situation to have some holding patterns by the ATC.
Also, a Virtual Airline type options like a passenger loading system could help.
As far as the aircraft is concerned I would like to see a larger prop like a ATR or something, and perhaps a jet between the lear45 and the Boeing 737.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →