Unable to download Concord Panel

Pro Member Trainee
glenpet Trainee

I have downloaded (nearly) all the parts of the excellent project mach 2 concord FS France. But I have been uable to download any of the panels, they just show as unavailable. I have been trying for several days now (from 2 different locations) all without any success.

Would anyone know of anywhere else I could download these panels? I have emailed fsfrance asking why the panels are unavailable, but have had no reply.

Thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The site seems to be a little sluggish today. It's never been a fast loading site.
I think that your only chance to get one will be to continually try them.
Do it when it's night time, after midnight in France.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
glenpet Trainee

Thanks for info 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
glenpet Trainee

On the forum for fsfrance I've discovered why the panels are unavailable.

I found an article stating "The panels download link are off
Cuz we have some modifications to do to fix some reported bugs
and we'll put them back online later". The article doesn't state when they will be available again.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ermm...I have found one at Avsim which may fit the bill untill the other is fixed
Go to Avsim and search for "concpan.zip" in 2004 panels

Hope it helps

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...