Joystick has no center position

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

My stick is MS sidewinder with force feedback. It feels good except that the stick doesn't seem to have a pecise center position although the mull zone is set to very low. So without a go-back-to-center force, the elevator trim is meaningless, coz i can place the stick in a place where it compensates for the trim and there is no back pressure or forward. But the worst thing is: it wanders off the center position so the control needs constant attention. Does this happen to you guys who use the same stick?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

OK, sounds like my joystick is working fine, the return-to-center function is disable by design. But is it the way the real yuke feels like? if so, why bother doing the trim?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...