Help,
I don't know why but shortly after take of stlill climbing, the plane start going down and crash i can't control it do you thing i need to re-install? i cnnot blame my joystick it is new... ![]()
3 Answers
can you specify wat kind of plane you fly?
Or does this occur at every plane you want to fly?
Yes, more details please.
How steep is your climb? Do you get a stall warning?
What is your airspeed. altitude, and flap positions, when you start to go down?
Which aircraft?
Do you have a Microsoft Sidewinder joystick?
Did this just start all of a sudden?
Thank you for your tips, I discovered that the new adon i installed was causing the problem...i un-installed and rebooted i am back in business. 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Trainee