traffic tools-installing new airlines - this works gr8

gazpode_l@yahoo.com Guest

When you open up the installer, you pick the scenery to be installed, and click next then choose "custom" Pick a different location to install the scenery to, and click on next. I'm pretty sure it then goes ahead and compiles the BGL file.

After that, go to your scenery folder within the place where you installed flight
Default:- C:\programfiles\Microsoft games\flight simulator 9\scenery
and make a new folder calling it traffic.

Then locate your custom folder where you asked the installer to compile the BGL file and
copy & paste the BGL file into your "traffic" folder in scenery within the flight sim folders..

Next boot up flight sim and click on settings (I think) and then click on "scenery library"
now choose add area and click ONCE on the traffic folder you created within scenery.

Now make sure the dot is selected against "use scenery directly" and close the window.
Flight sim will then show a warning in red blagging on about new scenery will not appear unless you
restart flight simulator.
come out of flight sim completely, and then load it again...Now create yourself a flight at an airport where you know traffic from your fav airline will apppear and position yourself on a bay/gate.

Now use spot plane view and look around. You SHOULD find that your new traffic is now showing. Hope this helps you to enjoy what is a marvelous programme. As an example, i've now got both ryanair and easyjet operating out of stansted and British airways operating out of many of the large airports!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...