this is not working for me, every time i click to execute the file i get some error message and canno't use it. ![]()
2 Answers
Aloha Mako, There are two different "no-CD" cracks, you have the wrong one, it depends whether or not you have the update or not. You can get both here I believe, though Radar will know for sure. Ric
If you have just updated fs9 with the MS patch then you need the new nocd fix.top of the page
➡
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html
the older patch for none upgraded fs9 is on page 3 and about 1/2 way down
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain