I am trying to install fs2004 onto my PC but everytime i try to install i get to 27% and i ma told of a corrupt cab file but i have looked on the cd1 and it looks ok can any1 help plz
3 Answers
me two but with 21%
yea i looked around carefully and found out that in my problem gs4vid1.wmv is corrupted, so i cannot install the game. 😞
See if this post helps any of you, if not post again and we'll do our best.
Let us know if you are trying to install the new patch so we can take that into consideration.
Please list your system specs to help also and if you ever had the Sim loaded and working before.
We need information to go on, thanks.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2623/fs2004-installation-problems/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain