hi can any 1 tell me if my computor is ok for fs2004 it has 2.5gig 256 ram,128 meg video card:cheers avid england 😳
2 Answers
Your cpu is very nice.
Your ram is low, 512mb minimum.
The video card may be good depending on which it is. 128mb cards are perfect but the old ones just don't measure up.
You can run it well as it is but increase the ram and you'll enjoy it much more.

wierd, I just answered this post. 🙄
A 2.5ghz CPU with a 128 meg video card should be fine, but 256meg of ram is very low. Win XP will use most of that. I would bump it up to a gig anyway.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer