Is this game available in the UK?

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Hello, i live in England is this game available here? If so which game shops?

Thanks 😀

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Alan Critcher Guest

Hi,Yes Lock On can be found at Amazon or Just Flight at least. I just bought it but it doesn`t seem to work. I am informed that it might not work on 98 or ME.
Good luck

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

And look at that i have Windows 98 Crying or Very sad 😀 Oh well there's always Combat Flight Simulator Idea

timemechanic Guest

Isn't running Windows 98 on a system capable of running Lock On:Modern Air Combat a bit like trying to run a ferrari on coal?

Or maybe you are just fans of antique operating systems?

If your box came with windows98 installed, forget it because it's too old and slow anyway.

🙄

gazpode_l@yahoo.com Guest

I myself bought this game about a week ago in "Game" located in harlow
essex.

They had two copies at my visit, one of which i purchased. There is another company out there called "computermate" from whom i regularly used to order from who also probably stock it.

Also try the following

www.play.com
www.amazon.co.uk

or even ebay!

cheers

gary

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...