Downloads

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I dnld your Boeing 717 and tried to install it and like ussual I got the same old BULLSH*T. no matter what I did, it would not show up on my list of planes I even resorted to pasting all the files in their respective places manually. nothing I suggest you take your 717 dnlds and scrap them, or put an install program with them that knows what the hell it's doing. This sh*t is wearing my patience VERY thin. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

what's the link, let me try

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

It's the one on this site right here. Pg. 20 or21 on this site's Civil jets. It is so aggravating AAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

FS2004/FS2002 Project SkyWorks Air Canada Jazz - Red Boeing 717-200

Welcome to one of Boeing's newest editions. This is PSW's first aircraft release and we hope you all enjoy it. Features full moving parts, including ailerons, flaps, elevators, rotating engine fans, turning wheels, spoilers, passenger doors, thrust reversers, other control surfaces, transparent windows, Full Dynamic Panel & Cockpit. Model Designer : Rob Tarlton. Executive Painter : Tom Tarlton. Aircraft Livery By : Fahim Safi © Project SkyWorks

Just put the entire folder into your main aircraft folder.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/507/fs2004-fs2002-project-skyworks-air-canada-jazz-red-boeing/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I just dnld it. I'll try again. Be back shortly.

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I'm back. The plane is on the list, however if I pan around the views, i.e.shift+ 4 or 6 there is no plane except the default 737 panel The plane is there if I push shift+ S. Now where can I get a proper panel for this thing? And maybe a cockpit to go with it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I didn't try to fly it, just wanted to see if it loaded.

Panel.

http://www.arch-spada.com/panels/

I found (3rd down) a manual for it.

http://www.simviation.com/fs_manuals10.htm

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I'm done. F*CK it! I have come to the conclusion that there is something fundamentaly F*cked up with my machine. NOTHING I do works. I have dnld the Fokker F-100 The G*ddamned panels are there in the files but they don't showup in the F*cking plane. I tried to dnld a separate panel for it, same F*cking thing. I tried the same thing with B-717--- The ussual. There MUST be something wrong with my computer. I use the winzip program to extract the files and put them where they're supposed to be, but to no avail. Something just is not working right here. If my computer were a brat kid doing this, his ass would feel like ground zero at Hiroshima right now. I want a dedicated program that is soley designed to install these damned things into my seemingly f*cking brain dead computer. And people tell me I should be a computer programmer.HA! HA! HA! HA! MY ASS!

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

One additional rant and rave. I am cursed! BEWARE THE LEADFOOT DOWNLOAD CURSE!! IT IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE CURSE OF TUTANKAMEN!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

I've had it for a while and been flying it with the greg737 panel.

thanks for the link to the real panel Radarman..

Good luck Leadfoot.. Wall Bashing

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...