GPS

I have a few questions about one of the commercial lessons

lst off, F2 and F3 increases engine and manifold in this case, and ctrl shift v and c open and closes cowl flaps, but is there a command to increase and decrease the engine rpm. Im new with it and its really really hard to fool around with the RPM using a mouse.

2ndaly it asks me to open my GPS and plot a direct course to brempton. What is the ID for brempton (ex. atlanta = KATL), and how do i plot a direct course using the GPS?

Thank you

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

F2 and F3 should be the actual throttles, and those will increase and decrease engine RPM.

Just like in a car, when you press the gas, the RPM goes up./

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Whenever I make a flight I always use the flight planner. In your case you would select "Direct GPS" and then "VFR (Visual Flight Rules)

Good luck!

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

I think you can change RPM by pressing either Ctrl+F3 increase slightly or Ctrl+F2 decrease. If it is not Ctrl then its Shift. FEM I know what you are thinking but that will be in fixed pitch props question appears to be for constant speed as MP is referred to.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...