RIAT FAIRFORD ADDON FROM VISUAL FLIGHT.....SCREENSHOTS!!

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Hi folks, i just purchased this from Visual Flight and its fantastic, im well pleased with it. As i have about 3gb of Addons, mostly aircraft for FS2004 its going to give hours of fun doing my own displays!!

The framerates are quite good on this also, ive set mine at unlimited but i dont know how you can tell what frame rates you are getting while the game is in play, if anyone can let me know that would be great!!

cheers peeps

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice pic!!

You press SHIFT + then Z twice, and the FPS will appear in the top left hand corner.

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

many thanks for the swift relpy 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...