Will these planes work if I install the update FS91?

Boeing747-400 Guest

Hey, I was just reading how to install the airplanes and I was wondering if these planes will still work even if I downloaded the updated patch (fs91)..?
Thanks...

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The patch will not interfere with aircraft but some pay-ware (Active-Camera) need to be patched.
As long as you follow the directions carefully it should be successful.
Good luck.

Radar

Re: fs91 Guest

Thanks, and I just downloaded the "MiG-31 Firefox for FS2002/FS2004" and I put everything in the correct folder and when I went to play it, the plane DOESNT show the Blue/Red thrust comming out the back like it did in the picture?

Can anyone help me?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Unzip it again and put the effects into the main effect folder.
If I remember correctly (It's been a while) the "/" forward slash did the effects, yes no?
Or was it "O" or "L".

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004military1.htm

Radar

I have a bunch of XML documents and stuff, would those be effects? Also so do you mean "D:\Flight Sim 2004\Effects" Putting my effects in the main Flight Sim folder?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Effects usually end in "FX" and they are in a separate folder of the zip.
Yes they go into the main effects folder-c/MS Games/Flight Sim/Effects.

c/happens to be my h/d letter.

XML doc's are just for reading not loading.

Radar

Alright got it working, thanks

Hey does anyone play Multiplayer? It seems dead to me.. Or do I need to download FS91, for the rooms to show?

I wanna test out my MiG for you guys.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...