Last edited by xsre1010 on Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Easiest plane to fly in fs9 Ermm... Gotta be the Cub

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Use the twist on your joystick to steer them.

Here are a few more for you.

http://f1.aaa.livedoor.jp/~rjnnhama/craft.htm

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Easiest plane to fly in fs9 Ermm... Gotta be the Cub

I don't know about that. Whenever I try to take-off I always flip over. I would say the 172 with aouto rudder on.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

why is there cars in a flight simulator? and what are they for?

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

The Cessna 172 is probably the easiest to fly. The cub flys easy but is more difficult to take off and land being a tail dragger.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

atreyu wrote:

why is there cars in a flight simulator? and what are they for?

Unless it's a car like this I have no idea. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
jetman35 First Officer

I say the F117 or the Mig 21!!!! HA 😳

happy flying!

Pro Member Trainee
Pitt Trainee

well, i think cessena & helicopter is the easiest to fly man just cant wait to get fs 2006.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Prolly goes like this

Prop: C172
Helicopter: Dont, these will make you suicidal
Turbo: Beech Kingair
Jet: B737-200

Pro Member Chief Captain

Fem is right on all his. I noticed that somebody said the helicopter and 172. Helicopters are probally harder to fly than jets. I doubt if that is true in real life though. My flight instructor said that helicopters are very difficult to fly. It is hard to maintain a specicfic altitude in too.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Your instructor is right. As far as being harder than jets, all i can say is they're a category all their own. I guess they really couldn't be compared, Jets have more complicated cockpits, bit helis are just a biatch to control, period. 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah I agree with him too. I can't imagine flying a jet though. Everything happens just too fast. It is nothing like a 150.

well the i found the dolphin helicopter ok to fly , but 1 tiny mistake and all hell breaks loose... i managed to fly some planes better, i even got to drive the yacht on land which is slow as a snail but the jetfoil is nice and i havent found a car that just drives normal, any vehicles out there that come close to driving like they should ...steering is dam near impossible

Pro Member Trainee
LuckyBlunder Trainee

That's an interresting question because it sort of depends on what you want to do. Go thru the flying lessons(even though Rod Muchado is NOT the comedian he thinks he is) Some of them are boring but the trick is practice - practice, and then practice. How many hours does an Air Force or Navy pilot get before he's considered fully capable? It took me a year of struggling before I could come anywhere near lining up with the runway on landing. It's the learning that's the challenge and the fun.

The trick to take-offs in the Cub is to apply throttle gently and let it sort of fly itself off.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...