FS Enhancer Crashes

Pro Member Trainee
bennubird Trainee

Question: I purchased FS Enhancer to use with FS9. I intalled it without a hitch but it crashes whenever I attempt to insert an item. In addition, I can not access the scenery library through FS9 on the menu because it is grayed out. Any suggestions? I've wondered if I'm supposed to move the FS Enhancer files in the Common folder to their respective folders in Flight Simulator. I'd appreciate any feedback from folks who have had success with this program.

Thanks!

Bennu

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I know very little about this program but have found this about it.though this is for fs2002(about 1/2 way down under installation) ➡

http://www.avsim.com/pages/0102/fsse/fsse_review.html

Ive tried the main Lago site and it seems to be down Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Trainee
bennubird Trainee

I actually purchased the software after reading that review. The installation went without a hitch, but the reviewer overstates the usefulness of the installation section of the instructions. It also lacks a troubleshooter section that would be very useful in my instance. I will be patient and wait for their site to come back up, if it in fact does.

Bennu

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...