Removing AI

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello pilots! I'd like to remove some PAI that I have. What do I have to do to remove them?

Thank you

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I would guess that you could just remove the folders form the main aircraft folder.
All of my Ultimate Traffic were put in there automatically.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I remove airplanes all the time. Like RadarMan said. Just remove them from the main aircraft folder. Dblc on my computer. Dblc on local disk. Dblc on program files. Dblc on Microsoft games. Dblc on flight simulator. Right click and then delete the airplane that you don't want any more. BECAREFUL not to delete any default aircraft because people have told me it can cause major problems with your flight simulator.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Make sure you only delete the PIA aircraft,then goto your PIA traffic folder and remove from there.Then re-run PIA with just the airlines and aircraft you want(or you may have problems with PIA looking for stuff that you have deleted)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Thanks guys! Problem solved...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Good! 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...