FS 2004 CRASHES AFTER ADD ONS TORNADO, VULCAN ARE INSTALLED

FASTJET Guest

CAN ANY ONE HELP Crying or Very sad FLIGHT SIM 2004 WORKS OK, AFTER VULCAN AND TORNADO ARE INSTALLED, FS2004 CRASHES READS LIKE THIS. THE VERSION OF FS2004 DETACTED IS NOT COMPATIBLE ,WITH THIS VERSION OF FSUIPC.IT IS BUIL 9.01.40901.YOU NEED THE CORRECT VERSION CHECK THE HELP ABOUT THE BUILD SHOULD BE 9.00.30612.FSUIPC WILL TERMINATE WHEN YOU SELECT OK.THEN THIS APPEARS ERROR-FS 9 FLIGHT SIM WAS UNABLE TO LOAD SOFTWARE OR AIRCRAFT .YOU CAN CONTINUE FLIGHT SIM BUT THESE WILL BE DISABLED FS 2004 THEN CRASHES CAN ANYBODY HELP Crying or Very sad

Answers 20 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Get rid of these add-ons or restore your system one day back. 😉

FASTJET Guest

HAVE DONE THIS BUT STILL GET SAME PROBLEM ,IS THERE A DOWNLOAD Crying or Very sad

I hav alsoi had this problem and i hav unistalled and reinstalled but this still hasn't worked. somtimes it does but when another addon is added it just does the same. any help wud be nice thx!!

FASTJET Guest

THANKS I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME Crying or Very sad CAN ANYBODY HELP Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Did you try the restore point option?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here is the new NEW FSUIPC.DLL, from now of just load one aircraft at a time so you know what caused the problem.

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Radar

FASTJET Guest

YES I DID RESTORE POINT AND UNINSTALLED THE ADD ONS

FASTJET Guest

I WILL THIS

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

FASTJET wrote:

YES I DID RESTORE POINT AND UNINSTALLED THE ADD ONS

OK.Use RadarMan's link and follow his suggestion. 😉

FASTJET Guest

I WILL TRY THIS

hi ive got the same problem ive tried all of these but its no good can u help 😞

spuddi Guest

as both the original error message, and also radarman said the problem is because the addon you loaded expects you to have a later version of fsuipc.
fsuipc is not part of the normal FS9 but is a module that you need to download for certain addon aircraft.
the problem arises because the addon aircraft has installed an earlier version of fsuipc (available at the time that they did the cd) but this won't work with the fs9.1 update.
uninstalling the addon and re-installing it will not fix this because it will just re-add the same all fsuipc.

as radarman says the fix is very easy.

download the latest version of fsuipc and install this into the FS9/modules directory

guest Guest

is it still worth getting the add ons.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I really wish people would look at the original post.

THE VERSION OF FS2004 DETACTED IS NOT COMPATIBLE ,WITH THIS VERSION OF FSUIPC.IT IS BUIL 9.01.40901.YOU NEED THE CORRECT VERSION CHECK THE HELP ABOUT THE BUILD SHOULD BE 9.00.30612

The original poster has FS9.1. The addon installed the fsuipc.dll designed for FS9.0

If you remember to replace the older version with the correct one after you install the addon, but before starting FS, it should be okay.

Welshflyer Guest

I thought it was just me that had problems with fsuipc, the amount of times this came up with some addons i nearly threw my monitor out the window.Now, anything that needs this programme is instantly deleted it's probably given me more trouble than anything else.I know this probably does'nt help you but it works for me. (PS anything in my modules folder that said FSUIPC i got rid of).

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i suggest that you dont type in all caps as it signal that you are yelling and its kinda annoying Angry

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Oh for the love of god the post is from Jan 05, 2006.

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Oh for the love of god the post is from Jan 05, 2006.

why do you go around and just lower peoples confedince. im not talking about me but ive seen it happen before.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Reality sucks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Reality sucks.

Yes

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...