AGUS! Scenery for Lisbon

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I though you might like this. Dont Know

File Description:
FS2004 Project Lisbon Photoreal v3. Major update. The first Lisbon scenery with geographical and aeronautical precision. New realistic bitmap. Chromatic correction on most textures. No more "green" roofs or runways. New visual landmarks and new bridges. Runway 35/17 and VOR "LIS" were replaced to their real positions. All gate signs and roads for LPPT ground vehicles. Specific taxiway side marks. High-complexity terminal. New landmarks for visual approaches RWYs 03, 21 and 35. And much more. Screenshots inlcuded. Freeware.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=plpv3.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Radar

Answers 18 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Wow ❗ ❗ That's awesome! I've been looking for Lisbon scenaries for a long time. I found many of them but they are not too good. In other words...not realistic.
I'm downloading this one right now to try it out. And it's new!! 😀
Thank you RadarMan! 🍻 You saved my life 😂

I will tell you if I like it or not.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It just came out today and as soon as I saw it I thought of you living there.
I hope it's as good as it sounds.
Yes let us know, screenshots are excepted and expected.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Didn't try it yet, but it's now in my computer. The screenshots are great. I will install it right now and make some screenshots for you.
Let me think....which plane should I use? Is it ok if I use a A320 with the TAP livery? I don't have the new livery. Umm... I can download it too, but first I need to find it. Did you see the new TAP livery somewhere? I'll look for it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No I don't think that I have (TAP), I'm looking forward to see the scenery.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

I have TAP but I want to try the new livery too. I found this file: fsp_a310tap_nc_fp.zip on Avsim. But it's texture only and also is for the A310 aircraft which I don't have.
If you see any of them, can you send me the link to it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

They are nice too, but I'm looking for Airbus A310. It's in the TAP Fleet.
www.flightsim.com is always busy so I can't look there.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I found it! Now, let's install it and add the new TAP livery. After that I'm going to install the Portugal scenary.

Screenshots will be coming!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Have you vheckrd out flightsim.com there are loads of TAP aircraft there but only one A310 ➡

a310tap8.zip

How about a SATA Airbus A320-212 ➡

if322tkj.zip

I thought iFDG did some but they only have a A319 ➡

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=66466

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=ifdg__a319_tap.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Pro Member Chief Captain

Flightsim.com is busy. I mean...they always are 😂 Well, sometimes they are not.

Anyway, I got the A310 from Simviation.com

I'm off to make some screenshots. Will be back shortly.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Aaaahh! All the screenshots I took are gone! Crying or Very sad
I was taking lots of screenshots of my new Libon scenary and when I was going to check them...nothing. No screenshots. Well, just one. What about the rest?
I used Screen Hunter 4.0 Free. I think that I found the reason. Everytime I press PrintScreen a message appears saying that I took a screenshot and it's located on "XXX" folder. I have to click Accept to make another screenshot. That makes me angry! Angry How can I get rid of that message so I can take as many screenshots as I want without clicking Accept?

Please help me! (I know you will 😉 )

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

On the setup screen used timed capture and 1 second.

If that won't do it post screenshots of all three screens of the Screen Hunter setup.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

RadarMan, sorry for all the problems I'm giving you.
Screen Hunter is now working perfectly. Thanks for your help anyway.
This is how I fixed it: I reinstalled Screen Hunter and then I installed it again. I was reinstalling it wrong for some reason. I hope I'm not losing my installing skills 😂 Anyway, that's what I did and now it works fine.

About the screenshots, tomorrow is going to be the day. I promise. I started with some screenshots but I couldn't finish to take all of them. So tomorrow I will finish and I'll post thr screenshots. But you have to forgive me...I'm using default AI since I don't have UT. I only have PAI Air France and PAI Iberia. I deleted the rest because my frame rates were a shame. I know, my computer is not the best. I want to build my own computer, but that's gonna be later.

The Lisbon Scenary is awesome! But there's some weird glowing marks on the taxiways and runways. Also some black rectangles on the taxiways. Don't know what that means. Maybe is my computer, maybe not. But generally, the scenary is one of the best. It includes the two famous bridges in Lisbon! And also the Cristo Redentor (you know Rio de Janeiro? There's a statue of Jesus Christ on top of a mountain. Ok there's one in Lisbon too, but slighty different. It's not on top of a mountain and it's has colums-like in which there's an elevator that goes to the top of the "building". There you see the statue of Jesus Christ with his open arms looking at the city. You'll understand what I'm taking about when I post the screenshots.)

Ok, this is the story of my life. I hope you liked it 😂 This is a super big post which is going to end now.

Screenshots coming in the next post! I promise. The end

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad to hear that you have it working again.
Yes I'm familiar with the statue on the mountain In Rio, never had the pleasure of visiting the country though.
I was only kidding that you had to post screenshots but we'd all like to see some at your convenience.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

I go to Brazil every year. It's a nice country. Last christmas I went to Argentina. This was the flight: -Lisbon to Rio ; -Rio to Buenos Aires. When I was coming back the flight was the same but backwards. In Rio we needed to wait 6 hours so we went to visit Rio. It's really nice. I love the country.

RadarMan, I like to post screenshots. And I'd like to show you my new Lisbon scenary that you gave me. Is it ok if I post them here, in this topic?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's nice to travel in real life, I guess that's one of the reasons we all fly this sim.

Post them wherever you like.
This post or start a new one, it's your call.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

I really enjoy flying in real life. Sometimes it gets boring being seated all the time, but I'm sure the pilots don't get bored. The cockpits are awesome!

I will post the screenshots in another post. I'll make a new one so everyone can see them, if they want.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Sounds good, I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...