I recently bought FLTSIM4 and I am in a quandry. How does one get the "Squawkbox" to work??. I have tried and tried and I cannot get it to show the "input line".
I am sure I downloaded "SB" o.k. and I get all the inputs working, but I cannot get the "SB line to show the line as it scrolls, showing the messages etc"..
Can some one please help ! !...
1 Answers
Check with them on their Forum, they should be able to help you there.
Good luck and let us know how you do.
http://www.squawkbox.ca/forum/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain