Nepal Mesh Download ?

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help me.....

I downloaded a fantastic freeware scenery from AVSIM called "Nepal Airports V2.0" which upgrades all of the Airports in Nepal (A very challenging place to fly!).

The Download made reference that it needs to be used with "the excellent 'Nepal Mesh' freeware that is also available here at AVSIM".

However, try as I might, I cannot find the 'Nepal Mesh' download anywhere in AVSIM.

I don't do a lot of downloading so may be missing something simple here but if any fantastic people like RadarMan were able to find it, there would be a Gallon of beer in it for them!

Thanks in advance - dying to get flying in those mountains !

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I found it!! Ha Ha
This one is in www.flightsim.com The File Name is: nepalmsh.zip
Here's another one
http://www.fsplanet.com/22032004.htm 3rd down.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Fantastico ! Well done Agus, and thank you !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

You are welcome sir GPS-Kid. Were you specting RadarMan to show up and give you an address? Hehe, this time I beated RadarMan 😂 I'm just joking. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...