2D Cockpit help pls

Pro Member Trainee
brentmeister Trainee

Any advise would be appreciated concerning the fs9 2D Cockpits.

Whilst 95% of the default fs9 aircraft display problems with the cockpit, the 737-400 is perfectly detailed and stable whereas the cessna is not.

Most cockpits flash intermitenttly whilst some display a blank rectangle replacing the guages. The scenary is also temporarily obscured by a translusent computer image. Very odd.

Despite having purchased a brand new computer I suspect i may have a graphics card problem. The spec is as follows:-

Widows XP, 240 Ghz, 520Mb ram, Activex 9.0c, SiS 661fx Display Adapter .

I have checked SiS 661fx driver updates all appear to be up to date. I have also downloaded the FS9 update and numerous utilities, cockpits from this site and re-installed fs9 without success.

I have also checked and ticked off anti-aliasing and various fs9 graphic settings.

Thanks in advance.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...