2D Views using W key

Ron Madow Guest

In 2D cockpit view, using the W key changes your cockpit view. when doing this, I cycle through till NO cockpit controls are showing. Then looking at outside views, I used to be able to see everything with no part of the aircraft exterior showing. Now my view is obstructed by exterior struts, wings, etc.

How can I get it back to the point where no parts of the plane's exterior are shown.

Thanks,Ron

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Download and print this out.
It'll tell you all the keyboard commands.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/21854/fsx-keyboard-commands/

Radar

Ron Madow Guest

Thanks RadarMan. I have it printed out, but still can't find a command that gets rid of the wings, etc...

Is there one? I used to only see the outside and none of the plane!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Look at the section called "Views".
Try each command from zoom in on down.
One of them should give you what you want.
It's a guess because you see what you want, I don't.

I use my Saitek yoke's buttons so I don't remember some of the commands when I used joystick.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...