Hi,
Could anyone find me some nice scenery for Biggin Hill in the UK (EGKB). Its my local airport and I'd like some better scenery for it! Thanks a lot for any help. 😀
5 Answers
Ok, thanks for the help anyway. That was a nice site, is there one with Gatwick scenery on? I looked at Avsim but nothing was very appealing there (alot of AFCAD) which I don't know how to use. Thanks a lot 🍻
Probably the best site for smaller UK airports but costs £19 - Volume 1 South East England (Boxed CD) and includes London(Biggin Hill). Hope this helps.
Ooooo yes!! Thats what I was looking for. Thanks a lot 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain