Download a great fs2004 video WMV 77.7 Mb

Pro Member Trainee
Rdelot Trainee

You can download the video from this link

The video show diferents flights with militar and civil aircraft. A great sound and good compresion makes this video very interesting.

I hope you like it

You need winrar for uncompression

🙂

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I have a broadband connection. While the download started out at a good speed, after two minutes it slowed to 20.0KB/sec. That would put the d/l time over an hour. 😳 I canceled! Also, I believe most users here run WinZip, not WinRar.

Pro Member Trainee
nubelius Trainee

Last edited by nubelius on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

WinZip9 is great and supported far more than WinRAR. I've downloaded the vid and of course WinRAR, and it is a great vid!

What was used to capture the video? (I'm sure it didn't say in the final credits).

D.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

WinRAR offers better compression and encyption too... it also supports WinZip formats amongst many others (gz, tar, rar etc)

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

I didn't know it was better than the new encryption and compression in v9 of WinZip.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I didn't know it was better than the new encryption and compression in v9 of WinZip.

Hmm i would have to check into that actually...does Winzip offer 128 bit encryption now?

I would say that WinRaR is more flexible anyway unless winzip now supports all the formats it does 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

WinZip offers proper 256bit encryption. And the compression engine has been overhauled too. I love it personally.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

nubelius wrote:

WinZip suck...Mabye an US product? WinRar rocks... 😉

Please elaborate. What sucks about WinZip and what rocks about WinRar ❓ ❓ ❓ Other than just slightly better compression, what is the advantage using WinRar? I have both Winzip and WinRar installed. I almost never use WinRar.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

WinRar is more flexible and can handle more types of compression than Winzip can 🙂

I haven't used winzip since I started using WinRAR, in fact I haven't even installed it as WinRAR can create zip compatible files.

Pro Member Trainee
Rdelot Trainee

Please. it doesn't matter the winrar or winzip differences. I´d like to know if you like the video.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

can't download it...its too slow, sorry

Getting 2 kb/s Surprised

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

I thought it was good 🙂 What did you use to capture it?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...